SensLog is web-based sensor data management system. SensLog is a solution that is suitable for static in-situ monitoring devices as well as for mobile devices with live tracking ability.
- General tasks of SensLog can be summarized in following points:
- Receives measured data either directly from sensor device or indirectly from any Front-End Elements;
- Stores sensor data in SensLog data model implemented in RDBMS;
- Pre-processes data for easier querying if necessary, and/or analyzes sensor data;
- Publishes data through system of web-services to other Front-End Elements, or to other applications.
SensLog provides system of web-services exchanging messages in JSON format or provides standardized services using core methods of OGC SOS version 1.0.0. The lastest version of REST API is following CRUD schema.